STAMPING PLATE BC-05
3 in stock
The plate is shielded by a thin transparent protective film, please remove the film before use, so that the nail polish can be transferred by the stamper.
How To Do Nail Stamping
In order to do nail stamping, you will need the following items:
1) Nail polish – for best possible results use stamping polishes, although other brands could work as well.
2) Nail stamper & scraper.
3) Your choice of nail stamp image plate.
1. Apply base coat or regular polish on the nail.
2. Apply the nail polish to desired image within a plate. (Recommended: Use the Solid Color Nail Polish, so that the texture will be thicker than other nail polish) Try our special Stamping Polish
3. Make a scraper leaned over 45 degrees and scrape excessive polish off quickly and strongly from inside to outside.
4. Immediately press the stamper with a gentle rolling motion to pick up the design. The image is transferred on the stamp.
5. Stamp the image on your nail with a gentle rolling motion. The image is transferred on your nail.
6. Repeat the above steps for all of your nails.
7. After stamping nail art, apply top coat for lasting wear.