White Chrome Powder for GLAZED DONUT NAILS 10gr.
1 in stock
White Chrome Powder for GLAZED DONUT NAILS
Use our White Chrome Powder to add a beautiful clear pearlescent sheen to any base color! Perfect for creating gunmetal, white pearl or trendy “glazed doughnut” look!
For best results, this powder should be applied over a no-wipe gel topcoat (Roja No Wipe Top) and sealed with a thin layer of hard/builder gel then finished off with gel topcoat.
Apply over a white base for a pure white chrome looks or apply over a black base for a gunmetal metallic chrome look!
- Apply base coat, then your choice of color.
- Apply a layer of our Roja No Wipe Top Coat or other brand non-wipe gel top coat & cure.
- Use a sponge tipped eyeshadow applicator, make up sponge, a silicone brush or your finger tip to buff a thin layer of pigment onto nail surface.
- Brush off excess powders off the nail and cuticle area.
- Apply a thin layer of any Clear builder/hard gel, to prevent chipping (optional).
- Seal with top coat, such as our Roja No Wipe Top coat / Semilac No Wipe Top Coat / Claresa Diamond No Wipe Top