SEMILAC ELECTRIC DRILL
Using the Semilac milling machine STEP BY STEP.
The Semilac milling machine is a professional device for developing a nail plate. Her proper and safe use requires experience and knowledge of styling using it. In order to properly use the milling machine and achieve the best results, we encourage you to take part in special training organized by the Semilac Academy and to follow the procedure recommended below.
1. Connect the power supply cable to the milling machine. If you want to use the foot part of the milling machine – additionally connect the pedal (with its cable).
2. Then connect the handle to the milling machine. Then put in the tip of the selected cutter and turn the center of the handle to protect it, stabilize and maintain the cutter at the selected height.
3. Using a power supply, connect the mill to the power supply. Press the ON / OFF button and select the desired milling speed (using the knob) (if you do not have the foot-foot option connected). To change the direction of rotation of the cutter, press the FWD / REV button.
4. The milling machine is ready for operation. It should be remembered that the cutter should not be perpendicular to the plate when developing nails.
1 in stock
Semilac electric drill is a professional cosmetic device, which is designed to speed up the work of nail stylist.
Equipped with three replaceable cutters, it will be an ideal tool for developing a nail plate.
* Speed rotation regulated by knob or pedal.
* Efficient and quiet operation without vibration.
* A simple nail drill bits system exchange.
* Four ends allowing for: leveling, shaping and polishing the nails and to remove dead skins and old layers of gels and tips of the nails.
* The device also allows for precise engraving decorations on stylings.
Power 65 W
Rotation speed 35000 RMP
Size: L*W*H=115*150*80 mm
Try BeautyFactoryIreland.eu shopping today and experience all of the benefits our products have to offer firsthand. We will make sure that our customers were 100% satisfied!
VISIT OUR SHOP: SEMILAC PRODUCTS
Follow us: FACEBOOK